Please note options 1, 2 & 3 do not include bedding. To add bedding to your package please purchase it as an additional extra. For more information on our booking terms, please read our FAQs.
Option 1: Tent and zipped in ground sheet only
This option is ideal for larger groups who wish to sprawl out or for the seasoned camper who has all their own kit.
Option 2: Tent and zipped in ground sheet with luxury air beds and soft furnishings.
This is our most popular option ideal for weddings, parties, and Glamping holidays alike.
- Fleece mattress toppers or throws
- Colourful cushions on each bed
- Bright Indian rag rugs and cosy sheepskin style rugs
- Vintage low central table or trunk
- Fairy lights trailing down the centre pole & one / two battery powered LED lights
- Decorative ivy climbing the centre pole
- A door mat
- Outside bunting & lanterns with battery powered led candles
- Fire extinguisher
- Airbed pump
All of the above and the following…
- An outside table and chairs or a large picnic bench depending on your campsite
- Double hob gas cooker with grill (please note, cooking is prohibited in the tents)
- Plastic water jug and tumblers
- Cool box
- Water carrier
- Washing bowl
- Cooking table with storage
- Unlimited gas
This option is not available for weddings or parties.
There are further cookery items available to add to your Option 3 package from our ‘Extras’ section
Option 4: The Bridal Bell tent
6mtr- This huge six metre bell tent is the ideal romantic hideaway for the bride and groom. It includes:
- King size bed with full bedding
- Fleecy throws
- Low central table or trunk
- Dressing table with mirror and an ornate full length, free standing mirror
- Atmospheric lanterns and fairy lights
- Sheepskin rugs and ornate rugs
£380 for 3 nights
5mtr- The five metre bell tent doesn’t include the full length free standing mirror or dressing table
£300 for 3 nights
Option 5: The chill out tents
Five metre furnished chill out bell tent
£250 for 3 nights
Six metre furnished chill out bell tent
£310 for 3 nights
Five metre unfurnished marquee (no flooring)
Five metre furnished chill out marquee
£500 for 3 nights
Please contact us with your individual requirements.
Prices are for the duration of your hire
- Cooking box for four (for Option 3 customers); Four place settings, frying pan, sauce pan, spatula, tin opener, cutlery, plates & bowls, colander and cutting board: £20
- Canvas awning: £20
NB Please pay for awning on arrival, as we will only attach your awning if winds are favourable and heavy rain is not forecast.
- Electric hook up with four plug sockets (electric pitch required): £10
NB some campsites do not offer electric hook up, you will need to enquire with them separately.
- Electric fan heater (electric pitch and hook-up needed): £10
- Wind break: £10
- Solar powered mobile phone charger (USB charger cable needed) £5
- Single: Fleecy topper, fitted sheet, duvet and pillow: £20
- Double: Fleecy topper, fitted sheet, duvet and 2 pillows £30
NB: throw & bed cushion not included with full bedding packege.
- There is no delivery charge within our North Devon catchment area (based in Braunton, North Devon).
- There is a delivery charge of £1 per mile of the first oubound journey to venues outside of our North Devon Area. Please discuss this with us when you enquire. NB we have a 5 tent minimum hire for out of area bookings.